The Provisional Confederate Congress established the Confederate Quartermaster Department on February 26, 1861 in Montgomery, Alabama under the War Department. Initially under the command of Col. Abraham C. Myers, Brig Gen. Alexander Lawton assumed command in 1863. Operating at the national level of the Confederacy, the Quartermaster Department was responsible for procuring war materials and other supplies for the Confederate Army. (CSA-Leg. & War Dept., 1861, 4; ABT; Wiki)
The graph displays the other subjects mentioned on the same pages as the subject "Confederate States of America--Quartermaster". If the same subject occurs on a page with "Confederate States of America--Quartermaster" more than once, it appears closer to "Confederate States of America--Quartermaster" on the graph, and is colored in a darker shade. The closer a subject is to the center, the more "related" the subjects are.