Law Offices--Harris & George, Attorneys and Counselors (Jackson, Miss.)

OverviewVersions

Description

Located in Jackson, Mississippi, the Harris & George, Attorneys and Counselors, was a law firm owned by W. P. Harris and J. Z. George that operated during the 1870s. (The Weekly Clarion, May 8, 1873)

See also: https://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lccn/sn83016926/1873-05-08/ed-1/seq-4/#date1=1756&index=0&rows=20&words=Attorney+GEORGE+HARRIS+J&searchType=basic&sequence=0&state=Mississippi&date2=1880&proxtext=Harris+and+J.+George+Attorney&y=0&x=0&dateFilterType=year

Related Subjects

Related subjects

The graph displays the other subjects mentioned on the same pages as the subject "Law Offices--Harris & George, Attorneys and Counselors (Jackson, Miss.)". If the same subject occurs on a page with "Law Offices--Harris & George, Attorneys and Counselors (Jackson, Miss.)" more than once, it appears closer to "Law Offices--Harris & George, Attorneys and Counselors (Jackson, Miss.)" on the graph, and is colored in a darker shade. The closer a subject is to the center, the more "related" the subjects are.