Unidentified park aerials, 1960s

OverviewTranscribeVersionsHelp

Facsimile

Transcription

Status: Needs Review

Park Name: (Select Park Name)

Comments: : Not a park, but the site of the present day Rise Learning Center. "V" shaped building is the James Whitcomb Riley Alternative School.

Additional Information: Brick structure in the bottom left corner is the now demolished Edgewood School (1915 Sanborn)

Notes and Questions

Please sign in to write a note for this page

C M Weaver

Per Southsider Voice records, the Edgewood school was demolished in 1979, and James Whitcomb Riley Elementary opened for the 1950-1951 school year.