Unidentified park landscape, 1980s

OverviewTranscribeVersionsHelp

Facsimile

Transcription

Status: Needs Review

Park Name:
Elwood & Mary Black Park

Comments: : Park was the site of the water company's Blue Ridge Water Tower from the late 1930's until it was removed in 1990. This view is looking east towards Clarendon Place.

Additional Information:

Notes and Questions

Nobody has written a note for this page yet

Please sign in to write a note for this page