1871-1900 Yaquina Head Lighthouse Letter books


Vol 705 New Barn 1886



was completed, under the bid of D. P. Blue, contract having been waived. The barn is two story, 20 ft. x 45 ft. divided into 3 compartments, each having 3 stalls and a store-room on the lower floor, and a hay loft on the upper floor. 629 – Tillamook Rock. Advertisements were issued for bids for furnishing the iron and wood work to re-build the landing bridge. The lowest bid was by Trenkman and Wolff, Portland, Or., which was accepted. The contract was signed and forwarded June 30th. An apparatus for obtaining a supply of salt water for running the fog-signal in case of failure of the cisterns was sent to the station. The apparatus consists of a forcing injector with 25 ft.

Last edit almost 4 years ago by Wjhoward
Displaying 1 Page