Vol 705 New Barn 1886
was completed, under the bid of D. P. Blue, contract having been waived. The barn is two story, 20 ft. x 45 ft. divided into 3 compartments, each having 3 stalls and a store-room on the lower floor, and a hay loft on the upper floor. 629 – Tillamook Rock. Advertisements were issued for bids for furnishing the iron and wood work to re-build the landing bridge. The lowest bid was by Trenkman and Wolff, Portland, Or., which was accepted. The contract was signed and forwarded June 30th. An apparatus for obtaining a supply of salt water for running the fog-signal in case of failure of the cisterns was sent to the station. The apparatus consists of a forcing injector with 25 ft.