Pages That Need Transcription
1) I remember going to "John's" grocery store. I would eat my candy before I got back to my mawmaw's house.
2) April DeHart (Opal Yarborough DeHart's daughter) was one of my best friends. We would spend the night together at our grandparent's homes.
3) One year, we sold lemonade and pound cake, when the mill would let out at 3pm. We made a good amount of money!
4) One night when I was spending the night with Mawmaw (Larcie) and Harvie, which I did a whole lot! [smiley face] Harvie came in late at night and got sick and fell down in the kitchen. I got out of the bed and I asked him if he was alright. And Harvie said "NO! I'm sick!" I flipped the kitchen light on and I said "And you're naked too!" Harvie said to throw him a towel to cover up with!
5) Mawmaw (Larcie) had asked Harvie and Keith, my brother (Keith Wright) to pick weeds out of the garden. They were not doing it fast enough for her. And they found her out in the garden without