- Spelling: Use original spelling if possible.
- Capitalization: Keep original capitalization.
- Punctuation: Add modern periods, but don't add punctuation like commas and apostrophes.
- Line Breaks: Hit
returnonce after each line ends. Two returns indicate a new paragraph.
- Illegible text: Indicate illegible readings in single square brackets:
- A single newline indicates a line-break in the original document, and will not appear as a break in the text in some views or exports. Two newlines indicate a paragraph, and will appear as a paragraph break in all views.