Untitled Page 4




Status: Needs Review

and if you will have the goodness to
tell Mr. Fowler or to let me know the further
number you would wish to have, and whether
bound or unbound, I shall give him an order
for them - you have only to intimate to him
or me your wishes - for who has a better right
to the book than you?

When I came to the University, I learned from Dr.
[Yarther?] that there was a regular hitch about
its publication. However, last week before leaving
town I made arrangements with Mr.
Duffy for its immediate publication.
The only delay now is the binding. I have
requested Mr. John Pigot to settle this point,
for I understand from you, that you wished
this matter to be left in his hands. I have
just had a note from him, which I answer
by this post.

I have fixed 12/6 as the price; since, after
consulting with the publisher & others I think
that price is more likely to be remunerative than
the higher one.

I think I mentioned to you, that about a
fortnight since Lord Drumraven wrote to me
asking me what was the delay in the publication
of the Work. In my note to him the other day
I asked him for a letter which might serve to
show the public the estimate in which he holds it.
I have written to Dr. Moriarity in the same sense;
& I am also thinking of applying to the Archbishop
of Tuam for a few lines. A few letters of this
kind published in the form of a

Notes and Questions

Nobody has written a note for this page yet

Please sign in to write a note for this page