Status: Needs Review

of it. A duplicate of this account was placed in the hands of Dr. [Multajut?] of your Dep't in Cal. who promised to write me. but he has niether [neither] done so or returned my paper. A duplicate was forwarded to your office by Maj Dreibelbis at least so he informs me. I rendered faithful service as I can readily prove and think it hard that I should not be paid. The service was from Septs 1860 _ to the spring of 1861 and amts to $1000.00. including medicines furnished by myself. I would respectfully desire to know if there is any way by which I can procure my money for the services I rendered your department ; Or whether the claim has been presented by anyone else or ackd

Notes and Questions

Nobody has written a note for this page yet

Please sign in to write a note for this page