Status: Indexed

Mar 4 1887
Be it remembered that on this 4th day of March
1887 the Common council of the City of Seattle
meets in its Council Chamber pursuant to law.
the Following officers are present to wit: His Honor
the Mayor W H Shoudy, and Councilmen Furth, Frink,
Green, Hinckley, Lake & Reitze. The following pro-
ceedings are had to wit: The minutes of the last
meeting are read and approved.
Petitions etc.
Petition of F E Sander et al for a sewer on Main
from South Fourth Street & South Third Street
to the Bay. Referred to Committee Sewers & Drainage
with instructions to report in writing at the next
meeting of the Council.
Petition of Wm Koch et al for the opening of certain
portions of Lombard & other Streets for travel
Referred to Street committee.
Petition of Genevieve Farrer et al for the opening of
Knights Street from East Street to Broadway.
Referred to Street Committee
Petition of H L Yesler for permission to put lath
and plaster partitions in the building known as
Yesler's Hall corner Front & Cherry Streets. Granted.
Petition of Charles Maidment and James Welch
for Street Lights Corner Seneca & Fifth, & Seneca & Sixth
streets. Granted.
Communication from Street Commisssioner Cummings
recommending that the property owners along the
line of the Marion Street sewer be required to make
proper connections therewith.
On motion the Chief of Police is ordered to

Notes and Questions

Nobody has written a note for this page yet

Please sign in to write a note for this page