Status: Indexed

Apr 6 1888
Be it remembered that on this 6th day of April 1888 the
Common Council of the City of Seattle meets in its Council
Chamber pursuant to law. The following officers are present,
to wit'. His Honor the Mayor Thomas T. Minor and Councilmen
Frink, Green, Lake, Moran, Niesz, Russell and Reitze and
W R Forrest Clerk. The following proceedings are had, to wit:
Petitions & Communications
Petition of Robert B Crozier for permission to use powder
for the purpose of cleaning Block 22 Heirs Sarah A.Bella
, read and granted for the time of two weeks.
Petition to F J Grant and others for a Street light Madison
and Twelfth Streets read and granted.
Communication from White and Munday in regard to claim
of Providence Haspital for care of John Brandon, read and referred
to Finance Committee.
Application of Sidney Smith for a position on the Police
force read and referred to Committee on Health and Police
Petition of Western Washington Bible Society for change
of ordinance in relation to book peddlers read and re-
ferred to Committee on License and Revenue.
Petition of F A Fay for permission to repair building in the
rear of the old San Francisco Store on Commercial Street,
read and referred to Committee on Fire and Water.
Petition of J J Post for permission to use a portion of
Front Street for building material read and granted.
Petition of Winsor & Co. for planking a portion of Front
Street and raising sidewalk read and referred to Street Com.
Petition of J R Kinnear and others for Fire Limits on

Notes and Questions

Nobody has written a note for this page yet

Please sign in to write a note for this page