Timber cut at mill is:
(1) E. regnans from top of hill
a sound clear cut by timber from
from gum trees - no name
(2) E. Sieberiana (a -
called white ironbark grows [top?]
(3) E. capitellata - called
(4) E. obliqua called - white
[line across page]
Ask William and Captain
(1) which way Jajaurung drilled
(2) Burial direction
N - Waraut
N 25 W - Wartrout to N75W
[crossed out - N&] W - Kraugai
N to E - Bopal Bopel - direction?
S E to S 10 W - Tall au
S 15 W to N80W Kraugai direction?
(3) mans costume woeworng
(4) How long [Tiernug?] - how high
- bigger than mouse?
(5) Man brother - women tribe
Nobody has written a note for this page yet
Please sign in to write a note for this page