Timber cut at mill is:
(1) E. Regnans from top of hill
a sound clean cutting timber free
from gum resin - no name [underlined]
(2) E. Sieberiana (a -
called white Ironbark, Green top
(3) E. Capitellata - called
(4) E. obliqua called - white
Ask William and Captain
(1) which way Jajaurong drilled
(2) Burial direction
N - Wurant
N 25 W - Wartwut to N75W
[crossed out - NS] W - Krangai
N to E - Bopel Bopel - direction?
S E to S 10 W - Jallan
S 15 W to N80W Krangai direction?
(3) mans costume woeworng
(4) How long Turnung - how high
- bigger than mouse?
(5) Male brother - women sister
Notes and Questions
Nobody has written a note for this page yet
Please sign in to write a note for this page