2-4 May 72
1. Sub Fact: See Esp. Squad - 8
A. Source: Pice B. Ref: P-437 C. Cross Ref: Pico - 3, Esp. Sq-A, 8, Sturgis - 14, Gonzales - 9, Martinez - 15.
22-30 May 72
1. Sub Fact: See: Esp. Squad - 9
A. Source: Pico B. Ref: P-437 C. Cross Ref: Esp. Sq-A, 9, Gregory - 3, Gonzales - 10, Martinez - 14, Barker - 26, Sturgis - 15, Pico - 4, Unknown - 3.
1. Age: 33 2. Occupation: Lawyer 3. Location: Santa Ana, Calif. 4. Employment: Present: Law Firm in Santa Ana 5. Education: College: Univ. of So. Calif. Law: Univ of Calif (Berkeley)
Source: Unspecified Ref: P-200
1. Sub Fact: Segretti attempted to recruit Beam to organize a demonstration of radical looking kids at Republican National Convention
A. Source: Beam B. Ref: P-200 C. Cross Ref: Off Sec Force - H, Segretti - 19
BENNETT, Robert F.
1. Employment Present: President, Robert R. Mullen & Co. 1700 Pennsylvania Ave., N. W. Washington, D. C.
Note: This is E. Howard Hunt's employer
Source: Bennett Ref: P - 9
BENNETT, Robert F
1. Sub Fact: Denied that Hunt did research on Kennedy while Hunt worked for Robert R. Mullen & Co.
A. Source: Bennett B. Ref: P-317 C. Cross Ref: Hunt - 28