1. Sub Fact: Allegedly has knowledge as to whom had access to the CRP secret political espinage fund.
A. Source: House Banking & Currency Committee B. Ref: P-118 C. Cross Ref: CRP - 3, Magruder - 1, 2, Porter - 1, 2, Liddy - 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
See Barker - 1
1. Location: Washington, D.C. 2. Employment: Present: White House Presidential Appointments Secretary 3. Education: College: Univ. Southern Calif. 1963 Source: Young Ref: pp 153 - 156
5 August 1971
1. Sub Fact: Chapin denied seeing Segretti at the time Segretti allegedly saw the FBI report of his interviews.
A. Source: Gray B. Ref.: p. 378 C. Cross Ref.: Segretti - 23
1. Sub Fact: Requested Kalmbach to contact and pay Segretti a salary and expenses.
A. Source: Gray B. Ref.: p. 380-82 C. Cross Ref.: Kalmbach - 4, Segretti - 7, 6, Chapin - 2, Off. Sec. Force - A
1. Sub Fact: Segretti claims to have reported on the progress of his sabatoge to Chapin.
A. Source: Lawrence Young B. Ref: P-153 C. Cross Ref: Segretti, - 4, Off Sec Force - H
1. Sub Fact: Chapin and Stachan hired Segretti
A. Source: Time Magazine B. Ref: P - 158 C. Cross Ref: Off Sec. Force - A, Chapin - 4, Segretti - 9, 21, Strachan - 1, Haldeman - A
1971 - 1972
1. Sub Fact: Segretti made long distance phone calls to Chapin.
A. Source: Telephone Company records B. Ref: P-168 C. Cross Ref: Segretti - 11
1. Sub Fact: Chapin admitted hiring Segretti to sabatoge the Democratic Campaign
A. Source: FBI B. Ref: P-194 C. Cross Ref: Off Sec Force - H, Segretti - 8, 9, Chapin - 2, Strachan - 1