Collaboration is restricted for this collection. Please contact the project owner if you wish to help transcribe.
- Spelling: Use original spelling if possible.
- Capitalization: Modernize for readability
- Punctuation: Add modern periods, but don't add punctuation like commas and apostrophes.
- Line Breaks: Hit
returnonce after each line ends. Two returns indicate a new paragraph, which is usually indentation following the preceding sentence in the original. The times at the end of each entry should get their own paragraph, since the software does not support indentation in the transcriptions.
- Illegible text: Indicate illegible readings in single square brackets:
- A single newline indicates a line-break in the original document, and will not appear as a break in the text in some views or exports. Two newlines indicate a paragraph, and will appear as a paragraph break in all views.