4

OverviewTranscribeVersionsHelp

Facsimile

Transcription

6849 1874 04...1875 04 20 pg 1 ...shubrick opening

1874 April 1 Joe C Mann and John Jessup left the Station as assistants

1874 April 8 James A Cook assumed the duties as 1st assistant

1874 May 1 James H Blain assumed the duties as 2nd assistant

1874 May 17 Com J. H Spotts U.S.N Gen Light House Inspection, Gen N. Michler Light House Engineer, Mr H. S. Wheeler Superintendant of construction, Inspected this Station

1874 July 24 US Steamer Shubrick arrived here with Com J. H. Spotts Light House Inspector, Capt Davis of the Light House board at Washington, Mr. Winship Lampist and D W Lowell Suply Clerk, inspected the Station and left supplies

1874 December 21 Mr. F. S. Crosby, Keeper Cape Foulweather Light Station. Sir after January 1 1875 you will please send all communications to Lieut-Commander Lewis Kempff U.S.N Inspector 13th Light House District at Astoria Oregon
Very Respectfully
J H Spotts U.S.N
Com U.S.N Inspector
A.D. 1875

1875 April 20 U.S. Steamer Shubrick arrived here with Commander Lewis Kempff U.S.N. Light House Inspector, Mr Winship Lampist and Mr H. S. Wheeler Supt of construction, Inspected the Station. Steamer sailed 5 O'c P.M.

Page Notes

Nobody has written a note for this page yet

Please sign in to write a note for this page