The United States Lighthouse Board was the second agency of the US Federal Government, under the Department of Treasury, responsible for the construction and maintenance of all lighthouses and navigation aids in the United States, between 1852 and 1910. The Chairman was the person who headed the board. Professor Joseph Henry served as chairman of the board between 1871 - 1878.
The graph displays the other subjects mentioned on the same pages as the subject “Chairman Light House Board”. If the same subject occurs on a page with “Chairman Light House Board” more than once, it appears closer to “Chairman Light House Board” on the graph, and is colored in a darker shade. The closer a subject is to the center, the more "related" the subjects are.