(All communications should be addressed to "THE LIGHT-HOUSE BOARD.")
Office of the Light-House Board,
Washington, July 8, 1895.
Inclosed is transmitted a copy of Notice to Mariners No. 105 of 1895, giving notice that the rear beacon light of the Yaquina bar Range has been increased 10 feet in height, and also that a fixed white beacon light was established July 1 near the outer end of the cribwork bulkhead at Coquille Point, entrance to Yaquina River, Oreg.
George F. F. Wilde
Nobody has written a note for this page yet
Please sign in to write a note for this page