St. John's Episcopal Church vestry books, 1730-1900.

OverviewStatisticsWorks List

About

St. John's Episcopal Church vestry books, 1730-1900.
St. John's Episcopal Church was built in 1741, in Henrico Parish. A wing was added in 1772 and other additions were made between 1830 and 1905. The Second Virginia Convention met at St. John's from 20-27 March 1775. The church remains an active congregation. Vestry books, 1730-1900, of St. John's Episcopal Church in Richmond, Virginia, containing minutes of the meetings of the vestry as it conducted the business of the church, including calling of ministers; construction and maintenance of church buildings; and financial obligations. The vestry book from 1730-1773 contains the processioning of lands in Henrico Parish to confirm or reestablish property boundaries.
1730-1773

1730-1773

203 pages: 6% complete (100% transcribed, 93% needs review)
1785-1887

1785-1887

Some pages still need work. Help out!

739 pages: 20% complete (80% transcribed, 59% needs review)
1807_1812-1817

1807_1812-1817

21 pages: 4% complete (100% transcribed, 95% needs review)
1887-1900

1887-1900

407 pages: 0% complete (89% transcribed, 88% needs review)
Displaying all 4 works